Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Surprise , surprise ..

Hey guys :) This post is in english so you can maybe feel how I felt last week when I had my interview . My interviewer was a very nice woman and we didn't talked as much english as I talked with the AIFS woman .. Only two questions : 

How do your friends & family find that you want to go for one year to australia ? 

What can you say about yourself ?

That was it and I was like : really ?! It isn't mean negative but I thought that the most of the interview would be in english ;) 20 minutes I spoke with the StepIn woman and she told me that I can't go with the classic program for 10 month to Australia because all places were taken already but I could go for 5 month with the classic program to Australia . The first I thought was : NO ! But today it become clear to me .. and now I am sure that I am going to go only for 5 month to australia I can still go for a longer time abroad after my Abi for example to make work and travel ;) And when I only go for 5 month I don't have to repeat the 10. class and could stay with my friends in one class :)) Tomorrow will my mum call StepIn and gives an positive answer . I'm very happy that they reserved the 5 month place for me otherwise it maybe would be taken now ..  So I think now you know all you have to know about my interview :)





Xoxo Nalalani 
0 thoughts about this

Kommentar veröffentlichen